Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy’s environmental practice group assists clients across many industries with legal advice and counsel on issues of environmental and natural resources law that impact their businesses.
Our highly experienced and diverse attorneys assist clients in private litigation, governmental litigation, enforcement actions, regulatory compliance, crisis management, and legacy cleanups. We also advise clients regarding constantly evolving environmental developments and challenges.
Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy’s expansive geographic footprint and depth of experience gives clients the legal edge they need. Our team includes former government enforcement attorneys, environmental engineers, and proven trial counsel, and their extensive experience allows Maron Marvel to provide effective solutions for clients facing environmental challenges.
Our team’s environmental law experience includes matters involving:
- Brownfields redevelopment projects
- CERCLA/Superfund site enforcement and contribution actions
- Clean up and cost recovery at newly defined and historically contaminated sites
- Industrial and oilfield operations involving a variety of chemicals, such as PCBs, BTEX/TPH, organic solvents, heavy metals, saltwater, and naturally occurring radiation materials (NORMS)
- Gas well blowouts and “toxic cloud” personal injury and property damage litigation
- Ground water and neighborhood contamination
- Land use
- Neighborhood contamination litigation
- Oil and gas/pipeline claims
- PRP Steering Committee for Toxic Chemical Removal
- Underground storage tanks (UST/LUST)