The Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy construction law practice group provides a full spectrum of legal services to owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and suppliers across the construction industry. With more than 20 attorneys practicing in 12 offices throughout the country, the firm has the experience and reach to handle clients’ complex construction Law issues.
Our highly experienced and diverse attorneys pride themselves on efficiently analyzing each client’s issues, anticipating problems, developing creative solutions, and reaching practical agreements through effective communication. We focus on resolving our clients’ issues as efficiently and effectively as possible. When agreement is not possible, however, our attorneys stand ready to litigate, whether through trial or arbitration.
Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy's construction law attorneys have successfully handled a wide variety of industry-related issues, including:
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Contract, change order, and claim review
- OSHA Violations
- Litigation regarding contractual issues
- Litigation regarding construction defects and failures
- Litigation regarding defective designs and specifications
- Litigation regarding payment disputes
- Litigation regarding construction-related personal injury
- Lien issues of all types