Yancey A. McLeod III
Yancey McLeod has spent over a decade defending clients in mass tort litigation and product liability litigation in South Carolina. He defends corporate clients in cases involving asbestos and benzene exposure personal injury cases and corporate defendants in personal injury cases, including motor vehicle collisions.
Yancey also practices environmental law handling cases resulting from environmental contamination and toxic torts. He brings experience representing corporate defendants in complex environmental matters, including Clean Water Act, CERCLA, South Carolina Brownfields Program and Underground Storage Tank regulation.
- James L. Petigru Inns of Court
- Defense Resource Institute
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Speaker, “Current Hot Beds for Asbestos Litigation and the Hurdles our Clients Must Navigate,” DALS Conference, June 23, 2022.
- University of South Carolina (Bachelor of Science in Biology, 2003)
- Vermont Law School (MSEL in Environmental Laws, magna cum laude, 2009)
Charleston School of Law
(Juris Doctor, 2010)
- Research Editor, Charleston Law Review
- South Carolina (2011)
- South Carolina Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of South Carolina
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals