7777 Bonhomme Avenue
Clayton, MO 63105
Richard Wiese is a civil litigator with broad experience in personal injury, property loss and product liability defense, including toxic tort defense. Over the years, he has represented clients in matters ranging from pre-suit settlement negotiations to small claims lawsuits, to multi-million dollar losses. Richard has a proven work ethic and an intuitive grasp of the critical technical and scientific issues that can manifest during the course of litigation demonstrated through his successful resolution of numerous matters for his clients
Richard’s litigation experience is augmented by knowledge and problem-solving skills gained during his undergraduate chemical engineering training and a decade of work in industrial and research laboratory settings. Before becoming an attorney, he worked as a manager in operations, maintenance, and environmental regulatory compliance roles in a heavy industrial setting.
Outside of the office, Richard is an active member of the Sports Car Club of America as an accomplished racing driver and mechanic.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metro St. Louis
- St. Louis University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2013)
- University of Missouri (Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2005)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri