Kenneth S. Womack
Kenny Womack possesses nearly 30 years of experience preparing and presenting cases before juries and judges, primarily representing civil litigants from the defense perspective.
Kenny has tried more than seventy trials to conclusion. He has also tried numerous cases before various administrative agencies such as the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Commission, the U.S. Dept. of Labor and the Social Security Administration. He has also served as primary appellate counsel and brief writer on numerous appeals from state and federal trial courts and from administrative bodies to appellate courts and review tribunals. Kenny also has experience representing plaintiffs in civil matters. He is licensed in state and federal courts in Mississippi and Louisiana.
Kenny is also part of the firm’s Trust Transparency Team, assisting defendants, their counsel and insurers in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values. Kenny has been a speaker at multiple professional education programs where he trained attorneys and claims professionals on topics such as Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Mississippi Tort Claims Act litigation and Uninsured Motorist Law.
- Civil Litigation of Tort Matters from a Defense Perspective
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Member, St. James Episcopal Church Vestry
- Former Member, St. James Episcopal Church Stewardship Committee
- Former St. James Episcopal Church Sunday School Teacher and Usher
- Boy Scouts of America Volunteer
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 1988)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 1980)