James J. Maron
Jim Maron is a founding member of the firm and leads the firm's national practice in complex mass toxic tort and environmental litigation with over 30 years of experience.
His performance has set the stage for the firm's implementation and execution of client strategies. Jim is also a senior trial lawyer at the firm and was involved in one of the world's largest lawsuits. He co-founded the firm combining a unique blend of legal, financial, business, and technological experts. Jim’s vision and focus is to integrate the best lawyers in the country using technology to maximize productivity and efficiency. He has pioneered software applications that synthesize legal risk and management. Jim was instrumental in the development of the firm's integrated national counsel model to synergize and optimize the talent from multiple law firms. His charge to the firm is to serve our clients with honor and loyalty. Jim is a certified mediator for the Superior Court of Delaware and serves as general counsel and board member for Exceptional Care for Children – a state-of-the-art residential healthcare facility serving technology-dependent children and their families.
- American Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Serves on the Delaware State Bar for Professional Guidance
- Served as a Special Master for Family Court on all Juvenile Civil and Criminal Matters (1996-2001)
- Exceptional Care for Children, General Council and Board Member (2001-present) - Responsibilities include oversight of all legal matters concerning this children's facility that focusing on serving severely impaired children.
Delaware Law School of Widener University
(J.D. , cum laude, 1985)
State University of New York at Stony Brook
(B.A., cum laude, 1979)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit