Emily B. Allison
Emily B. Allison is an Associate in the firm's St. Louis, Missouri office.
Emily represents numerous firm clients for the defense in product liability, premises liability, personal injury, environmental, construction defect, and toxic tort matters.
While attending law school, Emily was a Judicial Law Intern for the Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review in Los Angeles, California where she drafted legal decisions and orders for immigration judges. She was also an Associate Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Missouri Columbia School of Law from 2017 - 2019.
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Columbian Chapter Member
- Elwood L. Thomas American Inn of Court, Fall 2016 – Spring 2018
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (2008)
- Missouri (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit