Autumn T. Breeden
Autumn practices law in the areas of toxic tort, environmental, product liability, and personal injury. In this capacity, she coordinates and communicates litigation, settlement, and defense strategies alongside local counsel, in addition to organizing expert witness and discovery needs.
Before joining Maron Marvel, Autumn was a judicial administrator and law clerk for the Honorable Judge Michael P. Mills of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi.
While in law school, Autumn was Executive Notes and Comments Editor for Mississippi Law Journal and was the student editor-in-chief for the Sea Grant Law and Policy Journal.
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI SCHOOL OF LAW (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- CLEMSON UNIVERSITY (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana