Autumn T. Breeden
Autumn practices law in the areas of toxic tort, environmental, product liability, and personal injury. In this capacity, she coordinates and communicates litigation, settlement, and defense strategies alongside local counsel and organizes expert witness and discovery needs.
Before joining Maron Marvel, Autumn was a judicial administrator and law clerk for the Honorable Judge Michael P. Mills of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi.
While in law school, Autumn was Executive Notes and Comments Editor for Mississippi Law Journal and was the student editor-in-chief for the Sea Grant Law and Policy Journal.
Autumn is a life-long volunteer of Sigma Kappa Sorority and currently serves as the Risk Management Coordinator for District 4 of Sigma Kappa. In this role, she oversees the collegiate chapters in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee. Autumn advises the chapters in the event planning process to ensure compliance with national policies. She also is responsible for risk incidents and bias incident follow-up - including investigation, implementing resolution action items, and following completion of required action items. Additionally, Autumn supports chapter members and chapter advisors in crisis management with individual members and chapter-wide incidents.
- Selected to the 2022-2023 Leadership Mississippi Bar Class
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI SCHOOL OF LAW (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- CLEMSON UNIVERSITY (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana