Tim Coughlan is a member of the Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation Group defending clients in New Jersey and New York.
Tim has substantial experience in matters involving pharmaceutical products liability, general liability, construction litigation, commercial litigation, and real estate litigation. He serves as local asbestos counsel in New York and New Jersey for a number of companies, managing numerous cases venued in the state and federal courts of both jurisdictions. Tim is a member of Point Pleasant, New Jersey’s Office of Emergency Management and also volunteers as a coach with the Point Pleasant Youth Baseball and Softball Association.
- Co-author, "Discovery of Electronically Stored Information and What It Means to You," Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Law Bulletin, July 2004.
- Author, "Applying the U.S. Postal Service Statutes to E-mail Transmissions," 25 Rugers Computer & Tech. L.J. 275 (1999).
- John J. Gibbons Federal Inn of Court Member
- Martindale-Hubbard® Distinguished AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D.)
- Manhattan College (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York