Timothy C. Connor
Timothy C. Connor is a Director in the firm's Philadelphia office.
Tim has extensive experience litigating a variety of matters in Pennsylvania and California courts, including toxic tort, asbestos, environmental, product liability, general liability, commercial, construction, intellectual property, and pharmaceutical claims. He represents clients as part of a national coordinating counsel team, as well as counsels clients and handles cases in Pennsylvania federal and state courts.
- Environmental Law Monitor: Blog articles regarding PFAS Chemicals, 1, 4-Dioxane, Nuclear Energy, Fracking, Environmental Fire Damage
- ACT Blog Contributor
- LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation, LexisNexis, 2012
- After Dastar: Can a Right of Attribution Still Exist Under Section 43(a) of the Lanham Act?, 9 INTELL. PROP. BULL. 11, 27-28
- Co-Presenter, “Weathering the Storm: Effective Mitigation Tools for Environmental Crisis Management,” GS Containing Disasters Seminar, Philadelphia, January 25, 2018
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D. in Certificate of Concentration in Intellectual Property, 2004)
- San Diego State University (B.A. in English, with Distinction)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania