Terry A. Schrock
Terry Schrock provides clients with over 15 years of experience defending corporations in toxic tort and products liability actions in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Prior to joining the firm, Terry defended and represented clients in civil and commercial litigation, including workers' compensation, professional malpractice, products liability, personal injury, and insurance claims. His prior experience also includes all types of insurance defense such as medical malpractice, professional liability, slip and fall, and coverage opinions. Terry’s oral advocacy, both in terms of motions practice and in terms of advocating for clients during adverse depositions, is one of his biggest strengths. He prides himself on listening to an adverse deponent’s testimony and crafting unique cross-examination on the spot that often keeps opposing counsel off balance. Terry also enjoys breaking free from the cookie-cutter argument style employed by so many attorneys in the toxic tort field that tends to put judges to sleep. He strives to develop arguments that actually engage the bench with a mix of humor, satire, and application of the law to the facts at hand.
- Workers Compensation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- ACBA Diversity Collaboration Committee
- Speaker, ACBA Summer Clerkship Program and ACBF Lawyer's Fund Law Student Summer Fellowship Program Career Sampler Luncheon, 2017.
- Speaker, "Lunch and Learn" on Elder Fraud and Elder Financial Exploitation, Fall 2017.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1993)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia