Thaddeus "Tad" W. Juilfs
Tad Juilfs focuses his practice on multiple areas.
These include defense of products liability, worker's compensation, mass tort defense, and premises liability.Prior to joining the firm, Tad worked as an associate attorney for a leading firm in worker's compensation defense. Tad also provided pro bono legal counsel for a felony criminal defendant via the Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel (MCRC), and served as a judicial extern for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois,
- Workers Compensation
- Thaddeus Juilfs, Comment, Muddy Waters: Why Polluted Groundwater Infiltrating Navigable Waters Should Not Be Excluded From National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permitting, 7-2 N. Ill. U. L. rev. 30 (Spring 2016), http://www.niu.edu/law/_pdfs/law-review/issues/full_issues/7-2-online-journal.pdf.
- Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel
Phi Gamma Delta Board of Chapter Advisors
- Northern Illinois University College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Missouri (B.A. in Biology)
- University of Missouri (B.H.S. in Health Science)