Tabitha Bandi works with defendants in asbestos and silica litigation to defend claims across the country.
Tabitha works with counsel to draft key motions and provide consistency in discovery. She is a a member of the Trust Transparency Team focusing on development of trust information in asbestos cases. Tabitha also assists defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values. She has focused the past several years on trust legislation.
Prior to joining the firm, Tabitha served as law clerk to the Honorable Henry T. Wingate, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi and as a Legal Intern for the Department of Justice/Executive Office of Immigration Review, Memphis Immigration Court.
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Community Outreach Grant Committee, 2017-2018
- Mississippi Women's Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Young Lawyers Division
- The University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D. , 2015)
- The University of Mississippi (B.A. in International Studies and Mandarin Chinese, magna cum laude, 2008)