Tabitha Bandi is a member of the Bankruptcy Trust Transparency Group.
She assists defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values. Prior to joining the firm, Tabitha served as law clerk to the Honorable Henry T. Wingate, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi and as a Legal Intern for the Department of Justice/Executive Office of Immigration Review, Memphis Immigration Court.
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Community Outreach Grant Committee, 2017-2018
- Mississippi Women's Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyers Division
- The University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D. , 2015)
- The University of Mississippi (B.A. in International Studies and Mandarin Chinese, magna cum laude, 2008)