Stephanie A. Fox
Stephanie Fox is a Director in the Wilmington, Delaware office.
In addition to her involvement with the firm's Delaware and Pennsylvania toxic tort practices, Stephanie is an experienced litigator concentrating her practice in the areas of general business and commercial litigation, including Chapter 11 insolvency matters. Stephanie has represented Fortune 500 companies and small family-owned businesses within both state and federal courts in the State of Delaware and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She has successfully litigated a broad range of legal issues, including general business torts and corporate bankruptcy matters, environmental litigation, securities litigation, contract disputes, and shareholder and director litigation.
Stephanie has worked with a wide range of industries, notably energy and oil companies, automobile product manufacturers, paper and pulp mills, freight carriers, real estate developers, retailers, financial service industries, investment brokers and numerous health care enterprises. She spent a number of years as corporate and business counsel for a group of privately held health care entities and for a business unit of a multi-national financial services corporation.
- Panelist, Perrin Conferences, Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation, “Personal Jurisdiction Post Daimler,” Wilmington, DE, May 2016.
- Author, Not One, but Two, State Supreme Courts Uphold Strict Application of Daimler, March, 2017.
- Author, High Court Hears Personal Jurisdiction Arguments, April, 2017.
- Author, High Court Strikes Blow to Specific Jurisdiction in Mass Tort Actions, June, 2017.
- Panelist, Perrin Conferences, Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation, “Personal Jurisdiction Post Daimler,” Wilmington, DE, June 2017.
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
Dickinson School of Law
University of Delaware
(B.A., cum laude, 1988)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit