Stephanie A. DeVos
Stephanie DeVos concentrates her practice in toxic tort, products liability, and general liability matters.
Stephanie has experience in represented large insurance carriers in property insurance coverage and subrogation matters. She served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable William L'E. Wertheimer, J.S.C. (Ret.) in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union County, and completed judicial internships in the chambers of Justice Helen E. Hoens of the New Jersey Supreme Court and U.S. Magistrate Judge Patty Shwartz of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D. , 2011)
- Georgetown University (M.S. in Spanish Literature and Cultural Studies, 2007)
- Georgetown University (B.A. in Spanish, magna cum laude, 2006)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York