Shelley K. Napolitano
Shelley Napolitano is a member of the firm's Product Liability and Mass Toxic Tort litigation team, focusing in the areas of asbestos and talc.
In addition to managing day-to-day aspects of litigation, she has served a vital role in conducting large scale fact investigation projects as well as corporate deposition preparation. She currently serves as the Defense Research Institute (DRI) Young Lawyers "Raising the Bar Chair" and the Young Lawyers Liaison to the Asbestos Medicine Seminar.
Prior to joining Maron Marvel, Shelley represented insurers in automobile, CGL, coverage, employment and maritime litigation in both Louisiana and federal courts.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers® Rising Star
- Federal Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Board Member, DRI Publications Board
- Raising the Bar Chair, DRI Young Lawyers Committee
- Young Lawyers Liaison, DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
- Member, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Former Publications Chair, DRI Young Lawyers Committee
- Former Publications Chair, DRI Diversity Committee
Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Louisiana State University
(B.A. in English)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana