Shari L. Milewski
Shari L. Milewski is a member of the National Risk Management and Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation Groups.
She has successfully defended claims against energy companies and product manufacturers on a national scale, assuring a consistent defense strategy is executed and the best possible result is achieved. Shari has also defended claims in asbestos and toxic tort litigation involving a wide array of products, including benzene, asbestos, and industrial products. She has litigated commercial matters, including breach of contract disputes, and represented construction companies and property owners in Delaware courts. Shari counsels clients with respect to insurance law issues, specifically commercial general liability insurance contracts and insurance allocation issues. She is also a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- Five-Year Service Award for service to the Delaware Office of Child Advocacy
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- Widener University Delaware Law School (Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2009)
- Wilmington University (B.S., cum laude, 2003)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware