Robert E. Dille
Rob Dille has been practicing across Louisiana for over 23 years.
He has represented some of the world's largest corporations in some of the most challenging jurisdictions. As Managing Director of our Louisiana office, Rob brings a wealth of experience in the areas of products liability, toxic tort defense, asbestos litigation, construction defect litigation, and commercial litigation. He has successfully handled hundreds of claims involving alleged exposure to asbestos products, pesticides, and other hazardous materials. He has extensive experience in complex litigation and in overseeing the organization and management of cases involving hundreds of plaintiffs, complicated expert testimony, and thousands of documents.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers®
- Executive Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Istrouma Area Council
- Chairman, A Night of Character Fundraiser
- United Way Community Partnership Division Committee
- Treasurer, St. Vincent DePaul St. George Conference
- Baton Rouge Soccer Association Volunteer Coach
- Eagle Scout
- Louisiana State University Law School (J.D., 1994)
- Louisiana State University (B.S. in Accounting, 1991)
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana