Robert D. Leidigh
Robert Leidigh has over 25 years of general civil litigation experience practice with an emphasis on the defense of product liability, negligence and property damage claims, including insurance coverage issues.
He has represented multiple product manufacturers and suppliers, equipment manufacturers (boilers, kilns, pumps, compressors and valves), brick and refractory manufacturers, gasket and packing manufacturers, and other categories of defendants in asbestos and toxic tort litigation.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar, Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court - W. Edward Sell Chapter
The Dickinson School of Law
The Pennsylvania State University
(B.A. in Journalism)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Supreme Court