Richard W. Wiese
Richard Wiese is an associate attorney focusing his practice on premises liability, product liability, personal injury, and toxic tort litigation.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Richard worked as a manager in operations, maintenance, and environmental regulatory compliance roles at a steel mill in southern Illinois. Since starting his practice, he has focused on the litigation of toxic tort defense cases from file intake to settlement. He also has experience in general litigation defense. In addition to his extensive law experience, Richard is an active member of the Sports Car Club of America as an accomplished racing driver and mechanic.
- Premises Liability
- Class Action
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D. )
- University of Missouri (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri