Rebecca A. Zotti
Rebecca Zotti is a Director in the firm's New Orleans office with more than ten years experience practicing in multiple state and federal court jurisdictions.
Rebecca has represented a variety of clients - from large corporations to small, family-run businesses. While representing clients in asbestos, benzene, and formaldehyde litigation, she gained extensive experience in complex, mass tort, and product liability litigation, and she oversaw a large docket of asbestos cases for several multi-national corporate clients from initial pleading through discovery, trial, and appeal.
She also represented clients in complex commercial and product liability disputes that involved tens of thousands of documents and multiple fact and expert witnesses.
Regardless of the client or the complexity of the matter, Rebecca is committed to providing all clients with superior representation and attention to detail.
- Washington Bar Association Amicus Curiae Brief Committee
- Mississippi Bar Association Disaster Legal Assistance Program
- ACLU Pro Bono Volunteer
- Co-author, “Contracts in the Age of COVID 19: Does a Force Majeure Clause Provide Protection?,” In-House Defense Quarterly, Summer 2020
University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies
(L.L.M. in International Law, 2009)
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
(B.A. in Political Science, 2000)
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington