Paul A. Bradley
Paul Bradley is the Managing Member in the Wilmington, Delaware office and heads the Delaware trial practice group.
Paul is a senior trial lawyer at the firm and has over three decades of experience in mass toxic tort litigation (both regionally and locally) and commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in complex litigation, including product liability and construction disputes. Paul has defended claims against manufacturers, pharmaceutical and chemical companies, and consumer and industrial product manufacturers. He has represented numerous product manufacturers in the state and federal courts of Delaware and Pennsylvania, defending claims involving a wide array of products, including benzene, asbestos, and pharmaceuticals, as well as industrial and consumer products. Paul has tried cases in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. In addition, he has argued appeals in the Delaware Supreme Court and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals on a variety of issues. Paul has also litigated a broad range of commercial matters, including real estate and contract disputes. He represents construction companies and owners in construction dispute litigation and arbitration. Paul has also litigated life, health, disability, and ERISA cases in state and federal courts in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Paul serves as defense liaison counsel in asbestos cases pending in the United States District Court of Delaware. He was the liaison counsel in benzene exposure cases filed in Delaware.
- Panelist, Perrin Conferences, Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation, "The National Scene Update," Wilmington, DE, October 2012.
- Contributing author, Products Liability Defenses: A State by State Compendium, DRI 2013.
- Contributing author, "Claim Management Guidelines - DE," Claims & Litigation Management Alliance, 2013.
- "Around the Nation," Claims Management Magazine, January 2014.
- Panelist, Perrin Conferences, Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation, "Bankruptcy & Reorganization: Quantifying the ever-changing impact on Asbestos Litigation," Wilmington, DE, January 2014.
- "Around the Nation," Claims Management Magazine, February 2014.
- Moderator, Perrin Conferences, Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation, "Ethical Considerations in Deposition Practice," June 2017.
- Contributing author, "American Bar Association Monogram on Application of the Third Restatement to Pharmaceutical Company Liability."
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., with distinction, 1981)
- St Michael's College (B.A., cum laude, 1977)
- U.S. District Court of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit