Meryl J. Topchik
Meryl Topchik is a senior trial attorney at the firm and oversees the firm’s regional petroleum-based and other environmental matters.
Beyond her extensive litigation and transactional experience in the petroleum industry, environmental law, and toxic tort matters, Meryl brings to businesses and individual clients more than 30 years’ experience handling litigation and transactional matters in a wide array of corporate, business, commercial, and general practice areas.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Periodic presenter at New Jersey ICLE Seminars and Workshops in Civil Litigation and Civil Discovery.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Executive Women Golf Association
- Barrister of the Joseph Halpern Inn of Court of NJ (2000-2003)
- Member of the District 13 Ethics Committe (1999-2002), Chair from 2001-2002
- Board of Trustees Passaic Beth Israel Hospital and PBI Regional Hospital
- Board Member, North Jersey Public Policy Network
- Seton Hall University Law School (J.D., 1977)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1972)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York