Melissa M. Fallah
Melissa Fallah represents corporate clients in all aspects of product liability litigation.
Melissa concentrates her practice in product liability, premises liability and toxic tort exposure claims pending throughout the United States. She serves as national coordinating counsel, regional counsel, local counsel and trial counsel in mass tort and toxic exposure cases. Her experience includes all aspects of pre-trial and trial work before state and federal courts across the country. She also provides risk analysis and assessment in her work guiding national defense strategy and mitigating litigation on behalf of clients.
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- Emerging Leader Lawyer
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star®
- Speaker, International Exposures to Asbestos, DRI: Asbestos Medicine, 2016.
- Panelist, The Evolution of the Asbestos Defense Model: Effectiveness, Cost and Impact on the Future, Perrin Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference, March 2018.
- Speaker, Insights on Diversity in the Legal Community - Law Firm Perspective, Perrin Diversity & Inclusion in the Legal Industry Conference, November 2018.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association, YLS Law Explorers Committee, Co-Chair
- Chicago Bar Association, YLS Women in Law Committee, Co-Chair
- Chicago Bar Association, Special Projects Coordinator
Washington University School of Law
(J.D. , 2001)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
(B.A. in English and Political Science, 1998)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois