Kyle R. Clapper
Kyle Clapper concentrates his practice on the defense of complex civil matters.
Kyle practices in the areas of product liability, transportation, general liability, and commercial litigation in state and federal courts throughout Illinois and Indiana.
He has experience defending clients in high-stakes cases involving catastrophic failures and injuries. Kyle handles all phases of litigation from initial client meeting to trial, and has substantial experience in fact investigation, conducting depositions, and drafting and arguing contested motions.
While in law school, Kyle was selected to the University of Illinois College of Law’s Frederick Green Moot Court national team and also served as a member of its editorial board. Upon his graduation with magna cum laude honors, Kyle served as an adjunct professor teaching a legal research and writing course for international LLM students.
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Kyle R. Clapper, The Affordable Care Act and the Supreme Court's Landmark Decision, PEORIA MED. J., Spring/Summer 2012, at 14.
- Chicago Area Law School Consortium: "Practice Tracks" featured panelist on Toxic Tort Litigation, Chicago, IL, November 13, 2014.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A. in Urban Planning, 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana