Kimberly P. Mangum
Kimberly Mangum possesses twenty years of litigation experience in defending product liability, insurance defense, and toxic tort matters. She has extensive experience in managing complex asbestos and silica litigation matters.
Kimberly is versatile in her experience, having defended cases for both major corporations and family-operated businesses. She also serves as part of the firm’s trust transparency team, assisting defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values.
Kimberly is innovative in her approach and works to effectively and efficiently handle all litigation matters for her clients.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyer®
- Mid-South Rising Star®
- “2018 Progress Report: Asbestos Trust Transparency Legislation,” The Voice, Vol. 17, Issue 28, July 25, 2018.
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Millsaps College (B.A. in Psychology, cum laude, 1995)