Kiadii H. S. Harmon
Kiadii Harmon is an Associate in the firm's Wilmington, Delaware office and member of the National Risk Management team.
Kiadii serves on the national coordinating counsel team for mass tort defendants in high risk jurisdictions. In this capacity, he oversees and coordinates the full-cycle of litigation for hundreds of cases across the nation. Kiadii coordinates and communicates litigation, settlement, and defense strategies alongside local counsel, in addition to organizing expert witness and discovery needs.
While in law school, Kiadii served as a constituent advocate and district grant coordinator for The Honorable Michael N. Castle, member of Congress and as a law clerk intern to The Honorable E. Norman Veasey Chief Justice (Ret.) of the Delaware Supreme Court. Upon completing law school, Kiadii served as law clerk to The Honorable Charles H. Toliver, IV, of the Delaware Superior Court. Kiadii attended the University of Delaware after receiving an MBNA Fortune 2000 full academic scholarship and earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in English with a concentration in Ethnic and Multicultural Studies.
- Rodney Inn of Courts: 2008 - Present
- Chairman, Multicultural Judges and Lawyer’s Section, Delaware State Bar Association: 2018 – Present
- Vice-Chairman, Multicultural Judges and Lawyer’s Section, Delaware State Bar Association: 2016 - 2018
- Delaware Barristers: 2012 - Present
- Board of Directors, Delaware Arts Alliance: 2017 - Present
- Delaware State Bar Association Litigation Section Member: 2012 – Present
- Delaware State Bar Association MLK Day of Service Committee Member: 2016 – Present
- Delaware State Bar Association Nominating Committee: 2013-2015
- Combined Campaign for Justice Cup Committee Member: 2016 – Present
- Profundo Bono cast member: 2008 - Present
- 2016 Young Lawyers Distinguished Service Award - Awarded to a member of the Delaware Bar who, by exemplary leadership and service dedicated to the cause of good citizenship in civic and humanitarian service over a period of less than ten years, has maintained the integrity and honored recognition of the legal profession in community affairs and who, as an outstanding Delawarean, has unceasingly advanced the ideals of citizen participation and community accomplishment, thus reflecting high honor on both country and profession.
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2020 - 2022 for Personal Injury - General: Defense
Widener University School of Law
University of Delaware
(B.A.A.S in English and Ethnic Multicultural Studies, 2001)
- Delaware (2012)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware (2013)