Joseph R. Schaper
Joe Schaper practices asbestos litigation in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, as well as benzene- and diesel fume-related litigation in West Virginia.
For more than 20 years, Joe has acted as Regional Counsel for a former asbestos apparel manufacturer and coordinates its litigation in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. He serves as local counsel for product manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, and premises owners in various toxic tort matters, involving asbestos, benzene, diesel fumes, and other chemicals, which are currently pending in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Joe is an asset to clients due to his years of experience in these jurisdictions, as well as his decades-long relationships with various plaintiffs' counsel.
- The Best Lawyers® in America
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D. )
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court