John R. Robinson
John Robinson concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, construction defect claims, premises liability, pharmaceutical and medical malpractice, personal injury, trucking, and transportation.
John has over 30 years of litigation experience and has tried over 200 jury trials from voir dire to verdict. He is Texas counsel for one of the largest national pharmacies in the U.S. in its pharmaceutical malpractice litigation related to prescription fill errors, as well as various other premises liability matters. John has represented multiple pharmacies involved in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation in state and MDL courts; owners and operators of multiple shopping malls and shopping centers involved in premises liability construction litigation; and major construction companies in complex construction defect litigation throughout Texas. In addition, John served as lead appellate counsel for appellee-defendant and has successfully briefed issues, including the seminal Texas foreseeability case as element of proximate causation. See C.J. Doe v. Boys Clubs of Greater Dallas Inc., 907 S.W. 2d 472 (Tex. 1995). He previously served as the Dallas County Assistant District Attorney.
- The Best Lawyers® in America
- "Basics of Pulmonary Testing"
- "Trucking Claims in the 21st Century - It's a Brave New World"
- Boy Scouts of America
- University of Houston, Bates College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit