Jennifer A. McGarrity
Jennifer has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation including trial and appellate work in state and federal courts.
Her practice focuses on product liability and the defense of manufacturers, suppliers, and premises owners in mass tort litigation throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Jennifer has represented and defended individuals as well as Fortune 500 companies in a broad range of litigation areas. She has also represented more than a dozen different leading product manufacturers, suppliers, and large industrial facility owners in the defense of toxic tort, environmental, asbestos, talc, benzene, and silica matters in numerous jurisdictions across the U.S.
During the course of her career, Jennifer has served as national coordinating counsel and on trial teams throughout the country, counseling clients on issues related to litigation prevention, risk management, and national defense strategy.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2001)
- Villanova University (B.A.H., 2001)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey