James P. Hadden
Jim Hadden is a Director in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
In his early years practicing law, Jim served as a Philadelphia Assistant City Solicitor until entering private practice. For over 30 years, he has defended personal injury and property damage claims. Jim has represented clients and supervised toxic tort litigation on a national level in state and federal courts. He also has extensive experience with products liability, silica, and ephedra litigation and with medical malpractice and construction cases. Additionally, Jim represented employers in their disputes with employees in federal court as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Jim is a volunteer Child Advocate in court proceedings and has been recognized nationally by the ABA. He in an elected board member of the North Light Community Center, an 80 year old multi-Service Community Organization in Philadelphia and is involved with "For Pete's Sake"--a non-profit that offers young adult cancer patients and their care-givers vacation respites to serve as a break from treatment.
- Employment Law
- Municipal and Public Entity Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
- Seton Hall School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1982)
- Fairfield University (B.A., 1979)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit