Eric J. Kadish
Eric Kadish is a senior trial attorney with extensive experience in Pennsylvania and New Jersey mass toxic tort litigation.
He regularly appears before the state and federal courts and has personally handled thousands of asbestos personal injury cases for several major corporations. Eric works closely with his clients to develop and implement case management strategies, particularly in high volume litigation. He has a long and successful history in the defense of product liability and toxic tort cases, as well as more than 35 years' experience in all aspects of trial practice, including numerous jury trials and hundreds of expert and lay witness depositions and settlement negotiations.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Distinguished AV™ Peer Review Rated
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1981)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., with Distinction, 1978)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit