Elizabeth Daniello Maron
Elizabeth Maron provides advice to a variety of organizations regarding governmental affairs.
Elizabeth currently chairs the Public Employment Relations Board, an agency which resolves disputes between public employers and their represented employees. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a Deputy Attorney General handling matters in the filed of employment law.
In 2017, Elizabeth was elected Vice-Chairwoman of the Delaware Democratic Party and served the Democratic National Committee. In addition to her work with the party and campaigns, Elizabeth has provided pro bono legal representation to state and local parties on a variety of issues, including Delaware election and campaign finance laws. In 2009, Elizabeth was awarded the John Patrick Healy Volunteer Award by the Delaware Democratic Party.
- Governmental Affairs
- Delaware Bar Association
- Delaware Public Employee Relations Board
- Chair, New Castle County Democratic Party, 2013-present
- Public Employment Relations Board (PERB), 2000-present
- Vice Chairwoman, Delaware Democratic Party, 2017-present
- County Chair, Delaware Democratic Party, 2013-2017
Delaware Law School
(J.D. , cum laude, 1987)
University of Delaware
(B.A., cum laude, 1984)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware