Edderek "Beau" L. Cole
Beau Cole is a litigation director whose practice includes product liability, personal injury, premises liability, FHA/ADA compliance, environmental and insurance disputes.
Over the last 15 years, Beau has litigated a myriad of matters to conclusion, from small disputes to complex matters. Beau has also served as lead counsel in over 75 trials and arbitrations, including all phases of pre-trial and post-trial litigation in some of the country’s most volatile venues.
- Drugs and Medical Devices
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers' Project Advisory Board
- Mississippi Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Diversity in the Law Committee Member
- Mississippi Center for Legal Services, Board Member
- Nominated and Confirmed by the Mississippi Supreme Court to serve on the Mississippi Access to Justice Commission
- Defense Research Institute, Delivery Committee Chair
- Mississippi Access to Justice Commission
- California Minority Counsel Program--Member of 2017 Planning
- "Giving Back While Saving Something for Self: Balancing Community Service and Wellness." California Minority Counsel Program Annual Business Conference, 2017, Los Angeles, CA.
- "Back to Basics: Strategies for Success and Survival," Magnolia Bar Association Committee Chair, 2016.
- "The Price of Pressure: Coping With The Realities of Practicing Law," Mississippi Black Professionals Association, 2014 Annual Convention, Biloxi, MS.
- "Landlord Tenant Law 101: Everything You Need To Know," 2013 Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association, Regional Conference, Ridgeland, MS.
- Charles Clark Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- "And Justice For All: Remember the Public Aspect of a Lawyer's Obligation to Provide Pro Bono Service," Windy City Litigation Management Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
- "Case Closed! Now What?" Mississippi Black Professionals Association, 2015 Annual Convention, Biloxi, MS.
- "Rule 3.2 - When is Strategic Deliberateness Dilatory Litigation?" Litigation Management in a New York Minute, 2015, New York.
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Southern Mississippi (B.A. in English)