Donald R. Kinsley
Don Kinsley concentrates his practice on representing major corporations and individuals in state and federal court, in complex cases involving products liability, toxic tort, construction, commercial, personal injury and employment cases, among others.
In working to achieve his clients' goals, Don has tried cases in Delaware and Maryland including asbestos, environmental tort, property damage, and negligence cases. He has served as local counsel for multiple asbestos clients in Delaware and Maryland for more than a decade, and has significant litigation experience in state and federals courts. Don has more than 25 years’ experience in products liability, environmental tort, personal injury, and business litigation, having represented various businesses, manufacturers, professionals and individuals throughout his career, and has spoken at numerous seminars on a variety of products liability issues. Don is a licensed patent attorney, a certified mediator in the Delaware Superior Court, has written and edited numerous legal publications, and has served with the Defense Counsel of Delaware as President and Secretary/Treasurer. He has also served DRI as the Delaware State Representative.
- Environmental Claims and Regulatory Issues
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Intellectual Property
- Defense Counsel of Delaware (President 2016)
- Delaware State Bar Association
- DRI Delaware State Representative (2016-2019)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Distinguished AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Don has spoken regularly at toxic tort and litigation seminars speaking on topics including: personal jurisdiction, talc litigation, causation issues, maritime law/U.S. Navy issues, component part liability and ethics in deposition practice.
University of Baltimore School of Law
Michigan State University
(Master of Arts)
(Bachelor of Science)
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Supreme Court