Donald C. Partridge
Donald Partridge is a seasoned first-chair litigator and trial lawyer, and has tried multiple civil and criminal cases to verdict ranging from medical malpractice, asbestos, and negligence claims to death penalty cases.
Donald has 40 years of experience in professional liability, personal injury, product liability, construction and business litigation, having represented various manufacturers, professionals, and individuals throughout his career. He has extensive experience in managing complex litigation. He serves as national coordinating counsel for a comprehensive and diverse industrial supplier, developing and implementing its national asbestos litigation strategy. He also managed the asbestos litigation for a high-profile defendant in several high risk jurisdictions, including Illinois, Missouri, West Virginia, and California. Donald is local and regional counsel for multiple asbestos and silica defendants in Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas, and has been directly involved in several significant and groundbreaking decisions in those jurisdictions.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF)
- Included in the 2020, 2021 & 2022 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D. , 1982)
- University of Alabama (B.A. in Communication, 1979)