Darryl A. Wilson
Darryl A. Wilson is a Litigation Associate in the Jackson, Mississippi office.
His primary focus is managing and defending the litigation of insurance carriers. Darryl has experience in litigating premises liability, negligence, negligent supervision, negligent hiring and training, products liability, breach of contract, labor and employment, workers’ compensation, and mass tort/class action claims. He also has experience defending complex, catastrophic injury claims in federal and state courts throughout the State of Mississippi. Darryl is involved in many civic groups as well as bar affiliated organizations. He is also an accomplished presenter having been asked to speak on various legal topics at many workshops and conferences.
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Labor and Employment
- Tougaloo College Alumni Top 40 Under 40 Class of 2017
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® Rising Star
- "Nonprofit Legal Compliance: Principles, Practices & Philanthropy," Mississippi Centers for Nonprofits and Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, Meridian, MS, October 2017.
- "The Business of Law: Best Practices in Managing Solo or Small Firm Practices," Moderator, Magnolia Bar Association, Jackson, MS, November 2017.
- "A Millennial's Guide to Succeeding in a Multigenerational Law Practice," For the Defense, November 2017: 90-91.
- "Understanding the Verdict Sheet, Where am I and Why Does It Matter," America's Claims Event, Minneapolis, MN, June 2016.
- "What is a Lawyer and What Do Lawyers Do," Magnolia Bar Association, Jackson, MS, June 2016.
- "You've Graduated, Now What," University of Mississippi School of Law, October 2015.
- "Private v. Public Sector Law," University of Mississippi School of Law, October 2014.
- "How to be a Good Mentee," tyl, February 2017.
- American Bar Association
- Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Group Young Lawyers' Representative, 2018-present
- Corporate Counsel and In-House Professionals Committee
- Young Lawyers Outreach Committee
- National Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Rho Xi Lambda Chapter
- President, 2018-Present
- Vice-President, 2017-2018
- Mississippi Alpha Network
- Director of Registration, 2017-Present
- 100 Black Men of Jackson, Inc.
- Tougaloo College National Alumni Association
- Parliamentarian, 2017-Present
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.)
- Tougaloo College (B.A., magna cum laude)