Dan Alexander focuses his practice on multiple areas.
These include defense of products liability, trucking and transportation, construction negligence, premises liability, subrogation, breach of warranty, and breach of contract actions. Prior to joining Maron Marvel, Dan worked as a summer associate, law clerk, and full-time associate at another national law firm based in Chicago.
- Warranty, Extended Warranty, Service Contract Litigation
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D.)
- Loyola University of Chicago (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for Northern Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Central Illinois