Christopher C. Sisk
Christopher Sisk is a member of the firm’s litigation and appellate practice, with an emphasis on construction defect, premises liability, pharmaceutical and medical malpractice, dram shop, environmental, and personal injury defense.
Christopher formerly served as an associate with a firm in Lubbock, Texas. There he handled cases involving personal injury, commercial disputes, construction defects, probate matters, real property disputes, creditor’s rights, and appeals. He also served as an extern for the Second Court of Appeals of Texas and as a Judge K.K. Legett Fellow for the Washington Legal Foundation in Washington, D.C.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Malpractice
- Dram Shop Defense
- Premises Liability
- "Litigating Medical Charges In Personal Injury Claims After North Cypress," May 2018.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- William "Mac" Taylor Inn of Court
- Texas Tech School of Law (J.D. )
- Abilene Christian University (B.B.A. in Accounting)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas