Chad D. Mountain
Chad Mountain has extensive experience in complex litigation, including product liability, environmental, mass tort and commercial disputes.
Chad has represented and defended numerous Fortune 500 companies from the petroleum, chemical and manufacturing sectors in jurisdictions across the country. He has tried cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Chad specializes in benzene and asbestos litigation. Chad’s clients rely on his experience in selection and preparation of fact, corporate, and expert witnesses, and development of litigation strategy.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Villanova University School of Law
St. John's University (MN)
(B.A. in Government, cum laude, 1996)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan