Ben Thames is a trial attorney and Managing Director in the firm’s St. Louis office.
Ben has more than 14 years of legal experience, and he has focused his practice on the defense of manufacturers, retailers, suppliers and premises owners, particularly in toxic/mass tort and environmental litigation. Ben also has extensive experience representing insurance companies in product and premise liability cases. His comprehensive knowledge helps clients manage complex litigation. He has significant experience in managing the caseload of manufacturers in mass tort cases in all phases of litigation, including defense of claims, negotiations, and trial. Ben has extensive experience managing and supervising a wide range of complex defense litigation cases involving toxic tort liability claims arising from environmental and occupational exposures. He has also handled premises and products liability claims in all phases including defense of claims, negotiations and trial. Ben is an active volunteer for the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri where he provides consultation and representation to those who would otherwise not be able to afford an attorney.
- Premise Liability
- American Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Mound City Bar Association
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Missouri (B.A. in English, Honors, 1997)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri