Avvennett M. Gezahan
Avvennett Gezahan is an Associate in the firm's Dallas, Texas office, focusing her practice on General Liability litigation.
Avvennett represents numerous firm clients for the defense in product liability, premises liability, personal injury, environmental, trucking and transportation, construction defect, and toxic tort matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Avvennett worked for the City of Dallas, City Attorney's Office as a Senior Assistant City Attorney in Community Prosecution.
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Executive Board, JL Turner Legal Associations
- Co-Vice Chair of the Admissions & Membership Committee, Dallas Bar Association
- Lawyers Promoting Diversity Committee, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Co-Author, "Chapter 27's Role in Keeping Property Safe for Living and Working in Dallas", Accessible Law, 2020.
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Southern Methodist University (M.A. in Liberal Studies with a concentration in International Affairs and Human Rights, 2012)
- Southern Methodist University (B.A. in Political Science (with a minor in Anthropology), 2010)
- Texas (2016)