Anna Beth Baker
Anna Beth Baker is an associate in the firm's Jackson, Mississippi office.
As part of our Trust Transparency Team, Anna Beth assists defendants, their counsel and insurers in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values.
Prior to joining the firm, Anna Beth was an associate in a firm in Southwest Mississippi, where she advised clients regarding domestic relations, real estate, and probate matters.
- “2017 Asbestos Update: Deposition Strategies for Developing Alternative Exposures,” For The Defense, June 2017.
- Co-Chair, Jackson Young Lawyers Grant Committee, 2018
- Member, Jackson Young Lawyers Grant Committee, 2017
- The University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- The University of Mississippi (B.B.A. in Marketing, cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi, 2012)
- The University of Mississippi (B.A. in Chinese, cum laude, 2012)