Andrew D. Brehm
Andrew Brehm is a member of the firm's practice of Product Liability and Mass Toxic Tort Litigation and Bankruptcy Trust Transparency groups.
Andrew focuses his practice on toxic tort, environmental, products liability, and personal injury litigation. He has experience in all stages of litigation, including drafting motions, pleadings, conducting depositions, issuing and answering discovery requests, and writing legal reports. He also assists defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values.
Throughout law school, Andrew worked as a law clerk for the firm, assisting attorneys in the Wilmington, Philadelphia and Charleston offices. While in law school, he also served as research assistant to Professor David R. Hodas, assisting in the updating and supplementation of the United Nations Environment Programme UNEP Guide for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Laws.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pro Bono work for the Support Center for Child Advocates
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D. )
- Widener University School of Law (M.Jur.)
- Albright College (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania