Adam Jagadich is a trial lawyer who focuses his practice on product liability, transportation and commercial litigation claims.
He has considerable experience defending companies in high stakes cases involving catastrophic injuries and multi-million dollar commercial disputes. Adam has extensive experience defending product liability lawsuits involving automobiles, medical devices, industrial equipment, and consumer products. He serves as regional trial counsel for a number of companies involved in mass tort litigation. Adam also has significant experience representing clients facing allegations of fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of warranty. He has successfully defended a number of trial court judgments on appeal.
- Commercial Litigation
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Emerging Leader Lawyer
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star®
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D. , 2003)
- Purdue University (B.A. in Political Science, Phi Beta Kappa, 2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois